Saying of the Week
"I have been sent to perfect good character."
He also said:
"The believers most perfect in faith are those best in character."
Holy Prophet Muhammed (Peace Be upon Him)
INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAJIOON "To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return". (Al-Baqarah 2:156)
Namaz-e-Wahshat: In the first Raka'at, after reciting Surah al-Hamd, Ayatul Kursi should be recited once and in the second Raka'at, Surah al-Qadr should be recited 10 times after Surah-al-Hamd.
Namaz-e-Haddiye Mayyit: In the first Raka'at, after reciting Surah al-Hamd, Surah Qadr should be recited. In the second Raka'at, after Surah al-Hamd recite Surah Kawther.
Al Ajal O Master - English Nasheed - Abbas Bandali
Weekly Program Schedule
Tuesday May 26th (Sha'aban 8th Night)
- 7:45 p.m. Dua e Tawasul / Hifz of Quran Program
- 8:41 p.m. Salatul Maghrib
Thursday May 28th (Sha'aban 10th Night)
- 7:45 p.m. Surah e Yaseen followed by Majalis
- 8:43 p.m. Salatul Maghrib followed by Dua e Kumayl and Ziyarat e Waritha
Friday May 29th (Sha'aban 11th Night)
- 1:00 p.m. Salatul Juma Program
- 7:15 p.m. Ladies Khatmal Quran Program
Sunday May 31st (Sha'aban 13th Night)
- 5:00 a.m. Salatul Fajr / Quran Tafsir followed by breakfast
- 10:30 a.m. Madressa Classes
- 1:00 p.m. Salatul Zohr followed by Ramadhan Health Seminar
Please make a donation today using our Online Payment Gateway
First Time Users on the new Payment Gateway will be required to Register.
Jazaak Allaahu Khayran.